HOW TO LIGHT COCONARA, COCOMAZAYA, COCONUT & NATURAL HOOKAH CHARCOAL?
CocoNara charcoal is the best coal to smoke shisha. It is 100% natural and is made from coconut shell. It contains no Sulphur. It burns up to three times longer than any other charcoal.
CocoNara, an odorless and tasteless charcoal, will make the flavor of your preferred shisha tobacco burst in your mouth.
Best way to light your Coco Nara™ and Coco Mazaya™ charcoal:
The best way to light these coals is on a single coil burner or an electric stove with an exposed heating coil.
- Place the coals directly onto the burner either close together or touching
- Turn the heat to the highest setting
- Let them heat up for about 4-5 minutes on one side (Heating times may vary)
- Flip the coals
- Let them heat on the other side for another 1-2 minutes (Heating times may vary)
- When they are red-hot and glowing, then they are ready to be placed on the hookah